POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where can I find the reflected ray? : Re: Where can I find the reflected ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I find the reflected ray?
From: Wu Yang
Date: 13 Oct 2002 17:51:29
Message: <3da9eae1@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I think that the reflect() will be called
when I run the program. Why this is not right? I do modify what should be
changed and build the project without error. I define an "ofstream" object
"output" by
ofstream output("C:\\out.dat"); and run the program, but no out.dat formed.

Thank you for your assistant.
Best Regard
Wu Yang

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...